International Ph.D. Academy on Innovation, Development & Policy
29 May to 03 June 2023
“Partnering and mentoring for capacity-building on a global scale.”
Organizers and event sponsors
The Ph.D. Academy on ‘Innovation, Development & Policy’ is co-organized by The North America and Caribbean Chapter of Globelics (NACLICS, http://www.naclics.org), HEC Montréal, and the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University.
The Academy addresses innovation, development, and policy from a multidisciplinary perspective and is relevant to the Global South and North.
The 6-day event will include the following activities.
1) Lectures and panels on innovation, development, policy, and sustainability.
2) A group work on “Policymaking for Innovation and Development Challenge.
3) Research mentorship: Feedback on participants’ working research paper.
4) Expert mentorship on career launch and development.
5) Social activities and networking.
Meet our first cohort of the inaugural International Ph.D. Academy on Innovation, Development, and Policy.
The Academy regroups 21 Ph.D. students, postdoctoral researchers, and 35 peer and expert mentors from North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, and Asia.